Sunday, May 11, 2014

Be Nordic event. A day in Milan.

Today I went to Milan with my boyfriend to see the Be Nordic event. It took place in the bautiful Giureconsulti Palace. It was organized by the major travel agencies of the Scandinavian countries, to give advice about travelling in the "great North" and to show some aspects of the nordic culture, from the food to the languages. Well, I have to admit that my expectations were higher. It was a kind of "stand" with some hostesses who were available to provide information about the 4 Scandinavian countries. There were some desks with small samples of nordic drinks and biscuits and a "children corner" on the outside while, on the inside, there was Santa Claus who was willing to take photos, and some videos of the Aurora Borealis and other nordic landscapes were projected on the wall. 
I took a lot of brochures about Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, and they are very well made.
Here are some photos of the event. 





After having been to Be Nordic, Lorenzo and I went for a walk in the center of Milan. It's a nice city, but it's too chaotic for me! I couldn't ever live there! 
I had already been there, but today I realized that I had never seen the Sforza Castle. That's huge! Beautiful, and Sempione Park, next to the castle, is very nice. 


And this, as you may know, is the famous "Duomo" of Milan...


...and these are me and Lorenzo, with the "Duomo" behind us. 


It was a nice day, and obviously I bought something :) A pair of beautiful high-heeled shoes, that you're seeing in a couple of weeks in the photos of my sister's confirmation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment