Saturday, May 10, 2014

This is me.

Hi everyone! 
This is my first post, and the first thing that I want to tell you is that I don't want to talk about only one topic, but I want to let you see my daily life, tell you about my dreams and passions and so on. 
Well, let's start..! 
My name's Chiara, I'm 19 and I'm from Turin (Italy). You're probably wondering why this blog is called like this... Well, because I absolutely love Scandinavia, especially Sweden, and one of the best symbols of those places is, without doubt, the Aurora Borealis. 
I am currently attending the first year of Law and I would like, one day, to work for the EU, or NGOs or international organizations in the human rights and environmental field. 
In two years and a half, I am moving to Lund (Sweden) to study International Human Rights Law, for two years, and then I would like to remain in Sweden. For this reason, I am improving my English and I am also starting to study Swedish...it's such a nice language :) 
I really like fashion and I often read some books about it, but I'm going to talk about them and about this side of me in another post. 
I have a sister, Francesca, who is 13 and, unfortunately, already taller than me, and a dog, called Molly. I love her so much and she is so sweet! She is almost 4 years old. Here is a picture of her. 



And, finally, this is me :) (with a "bear", last December in Tallinn)



Now you know something about me, but I still have so many things to say..! So, there are going to be other posts really soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment